This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kigali, Rwanda
at Telecommunication in Kigali
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Our client is a Telecommunication Company in Rwanda and is seeking to recruit a result driven and motivated individual for the vacancy above;
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Enhance RMS Leadership in the Opco
Identifying opportunities for and developing roadmap for maximizing revenue from all Revenue streams – voice, VAS, roaming and solutions
2. Enhance CMS Leadership in the Opco
Creating a segmented strategy for customer acquisition and preparing a roadmap for capturing the same
3. Prevent churn of existing customer base
Conceptualize, design and implement the strategy for enhancing customer loyalty
4. Make the company the most preferred mobile service brand in Rwanda
Develop and implement strategy to ensure superior visibility and superior customer intimacy of the Brand compared to competition
5. To constantly develop and launch innovative products for revenue and image enhancement
To identify unarticulated customer needs and trends and develop product briefs for sharing with the NPD teams
6. To derive synergies across customer segments for overall revenue enhancement
To drive cross pollination across several sales channels and customer segments
7. Ensure optimum utilization of Marketing Budgets
To formulate, monitor and control for effective and efficient deployment of marketing budget
Qualifications and Skills:
Degree in marketing/MBA
8-10 years of experience in Marketing and Operations, preferably with experience in Sales. Should have held a middle management position with top line or bottom line responsibility in a medium/small sized company preferably in telecom, retail, financial services, FMCG, consumer or any others service industry
Should have Business and commercial acumen
Winning with Others
Should have the ability to facilitate change and innovation
Must be Rwandan
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Recent jobs at Telecommunication
Telecommunication HR Controller/Financial Analyst Job in Rwanda at Telecommunication in Kigali 21-05-2012
Mobile Broad Band Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Rwanda at Telecommunication in Kigali 21-05-2012
Transmission Operations Engineer Job in Kigali at Telecommunication in Kigali 21-05-2012
Telecommunication Jobs Vacancy in Rwanda - Logistics Executive/Warehousing at Telecommunication in Kigali 21-05-2012
Procurement Executive Jobs Vacancy in Kenya at Telecommunication in Kigali 21-05-2012